Allow front line primary care physicians to offer in-office allergy testing to the millions who suffer from seasonal or perennial allergies.
Rapid treatment that provides for a patient’s body to build a tolerance to their allergies, not just the symptoms they suffer from in a needle-free form.
More than 50 million people in the United States have allergies. Finding out what you are allergic to is an important first step to effective allergy treatment. Today allergy tests are more convenient and accurate than ever before. When combined with a detailed medical history, allergy testing can identify the specific things that trigger your allergic reactions.
Allergy skin testing is performed for inhalant allergens and foods. Dyna Allergy provides skin testing using a painless (no needles) rapid method.Using a multitest applicator, allergy extracts for an appropriate number of allergens are placed on the patient’s arms or back. If the patient is allergic, reactions in the form of hives (redness and swelling) begin immediately. These hives can cause temporary itching which typically resolves in a short period of time.
Results from the skin test are available in 20 minutes. Infants, children and adults can be comfortably and reliably tested.
SLIT (Sublingual ImmunoTherapy)
Stop Guessing, Start Treating the Underlying Cause of Allergies– Not Just The Symptoms!
SLIT is a preventative treatment to relieve allergy symptoms caused by grass, trees, weeds, pollen, molds, dust mites, foods, and animal dander. Sublingual immunotherapy boosts a patient’s natural immunity to allergens. Sub-Lingual therapy means a completely needle-free program, meaning NO NEEDLES are ever required to treat your patients. The treatment can be given in the convenience of the patient’s home. It is safe, effective and long-lasting.
Our ability to compound specialized formulations offers physicians the flexibility to customize treatments based upon an individual patient’s unique allergic profile and sensitivity.
Allergy Assessments & Sublingual Allergy Drop Therapy are available to adults and children of all ages and replace traditional allergy shots in the form of drops given under the tongue.
Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT) has proven to be effective for the treatment of many common environmental allergies, as well as allergy related conditions like:
- Asthma and exercise induced wheezing
- Eczema and urticaria (hives)
- Post nasal drip syndrome
- Allergic rhinitis
- Nasal allergies
- Recurrent sinusitis
- Allergic gastrointestinal problems
- Other chronic allergy related conditions
Sublingual Immunotherapy Treatment (SLIT)
Better Results + Build Immunity = Allergies Disappear
The dose escalation protocol allows the patient’s body to build tolerance and minimize reaction to allergens.
• SLIT is considered a viable alternative to injections (allergy shots) by the WHO (World Health Organization.)
• Aqueous therapy allows the gut, the body’s largest mucosal organ, to respond to nonpathogenic proteins with tolerance.
• The allergen extract is kept under the tongue the patient for one to two minutes and then swallowed..
• SLIT has less systemic risks or adverse effects as compared to conventional allergy treatments.
• Zero deaths have been reported using SLIT therapy secondary to anaphylaxis.
• SLIT is widely accepted and used in Europe South American, and Asian countries.