Common injections for pain:
1. Marcaine (Bupivacaine) – Used to “numb” pain
2. Lidocaine (Xylocaine) HCl (Hydrochloride) – Used to “numb” pain
3. Kenlog-40 (triamcinolone) – Used as an anti-inflammatory
4. Depo-Medrol – Used as an anti-inflammatory
5. Methylprednisolone – Used as an anti-Inflammatory
Physicians will give the injection or combination of injections based on patient history and/or exam. Injections can be used for a wide variety of conditions that a patient can develop such as; arthritic pain, joint pain, back pain, etc.
Convenience Injection Kits
In effort to minimize human error, reduce risk of contamination and create more efficiencies while in practice, Convenience Injection Kits came to market.
These kits come with everything, minus a needle and syringe, to create a “turn-key” solution for your medical providers.